Sunday, November 04, 2007

Another Beefy Discovery

It is located at Section 17 Petaling Jaya, Road 12 (17/12) at a shop called Restoran Khiasat. The operator of this beef noodle stall is Mr. Julian Cheng and acclaimed himself that his beef noodle is the best in Selangor and the only one of its kind in town.
When I placed my order with him, he immediately commented that I must be a new patron because he has never seen me before. He then recommended me his original dry noodle as seen in the photo and gave me his call card. He uses fat glass noodle for his ngau lam and with peanut and pickles in it. Never try in such a style before and as for the taste it is just average. Worth a try if you happen to be in the neighbourhood.


See here for previous ngau lam discovery in Kepong.

No comments: