Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Father's Day

Another western & commercialize celebration which I have forgotten about it when I asked my wife what for dinner after my game of golf yesterday.
We gathered at my Father-in-law’s house and a total of 16 people have yet to decide or plan where to dine that night.
After much checking, we visited Restoran Ang Kee for the celebration, a walking distance from our place of meeting.
Restoran Ang Kee – revisit
Happy to celebrate Father’s Day with this bottle of Elise XO Brandy
The Fathers of the Nite
The children of Teoh Ah Geok & Lai Yoong
The Young Ones….
Sariah , Xiang Yi & Zu Yi
The toss…
Fish Head “Hong Siew” delicacy
Poached Chicken with Kailan
Rich protein of sotong, prawn & pork
Stewed Pork Ribs
La La
Stir Fried Baby Kailan
Pumpkin Pork Ribs
Tofu Special – delicious
Fried Mantis Prawns – favourites

Sweet & sour pork
Another great mix Tofu dish

No comments: