Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Month of Alcohol Free

I hereby wish to declare this month, September 2008 as Alcohol-Free month for me where I will not consume any alcohol related drinks such as Famous Grouse, Glenfiddich, Macallan, Tiger Beer, Guinness Stout or any similar drinks whatsoever.

I am doing this as a challenge to myself, testing my will power and hopefully it will somehow do a little good to my body system in whatever way possible.

I know I will be facing a lot of attacks especially and whenever I meet up with my buddies or rather my “chew kooi” friends, they will say all kinds of thing but I shall face them and go through this rough ride with them….

I have been able to survive without alcohol since 31 August 2008 and I intend to continue to do so until 30 September 2008. Please help me pull through this period.

No comments: