Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lim Kok Tiong's Wedding Dinner

Mr. Lim Kok Tiong wedding dinner was held at Chinese Recreation Club, Penang and I had the opportunity to bring my family for a short trip to Penang. Actually I was thinking of attending alone but my family suddenly decided to follow me for the function I had to made a last minute arrangement for accomodation at Holiday Inn Resort through a close friend of mine, Jeff Yap. Mind you it was a last minute matter and a public holiday cum weekend. Thanks again to Jeff.
It was a typical Chinese wedding dinner in Penang with ever ready volunteers to sing karaoke from start of dinner until the end.
Here are the colleagues of Kok Tiong all the way from Kuala Lumpur showing off their talents.

Family members of the couple getting ready for the Yam Seng session.

The power of the Lim’s family in karaoke jam.

Lim Swee Chai doing a solo........

No comments: