Friday, April 10, 2009

Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant, Petaling Jaya

My last visit to Ah Yat Restaurant was couple of years back at Swiss Garden Hotel at Jalan Pudu, Kuala Lumpur for some kind of sharkfin promotion which I was not impress at all. Today I was being treated for a hefty lunch at Ah Yat Abalone Forum Restaurant @ Seksyen 13, Petaling Jaya. Who say it is bad time now, I still see many people in the restaurant. We started off the lunch with a thick bowl of shark fin soup. A steamed patin fish.
A not so nicely presented plate of roasted suckling piglet. Braised pork.

Abalone with Japanese mushroom & veges.

Prawns and succulent Seaweed fried with brocolli. I like this one. And we ended off the lunch with these nice and sweet desserts.

The service here wasn't good at all especially for a branded restaurant.

No comments: