Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Old Photographs of My Padang Serai Friends


Tan Eng Chin he speaks fluent Tamil used to stay at Hendriette Estate, Ooi Thean Lai from Kg Selamat, Tasek Gelugor, Ah Yong of Baling Road and Aun and Sook are cousin brothers of Aik Hwa Sundry Shop @ Bagan Road.



Me attending a wedding lunch at Butterworth, Penang but I can not remember whose wedding was that....



This guy is Mickey Lew, he is now a successful spare parts distributor in Kuala Lumpur.


Seoh Choon, guess she is still in Kuala Lumpur. The last time I met her was in KL could be 15 years or more ...



Oh me again, the car belonged to Michael Tan, a spare parts Salesman who drives very fast. It was a thrilling experience following him to KL with this car.


Christina Ooi Bee Tin now residing at Seberang Prai, have not seen her for a long time but we have spoken over the phone hope to see her one day.


Shirley Ooi, whom I have totally lost contact and I do not have the slightest idea as where is she now...


This is Tony Liew, a good old buddy still in Padang Serai. That is his dad's tailoring shop where I spent a lot of my younger years here sometimes I even sleep over at the shop. I have a lot of memories in this Liew Family's shop ....

No comments: