Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Roast Duck @ Jia Jia Coffee Shop, Bukit Beruang, Melaka.

It seems that duck delicacy is quite popular in Malacca especially in Bukit Beruang.
I find that the roast duck here is slightly different from those in KL the roast colour is brighter and redder. The gravy on the rice has a distinguish herbal flavour (I like it) .
A duck drum stick is always my pick, juicy and tasty. RM4.00 only for this plate of duck rice.

and the colour of the chill sauce was kind of light but effective (sweet & hot).
That was my breakfast in Malacca after a drive from Kuala Lumpur.

Just look for this corner coffee shop, Kedai Makanan Dan Minuman Jia Jia”.

As I eat, I observed that the customers were slowly building up probably by lunch time the roasted ducks could be all gone.
The said Medan Selera
Off Jalan Bukit Beruang
GPS : 2.246182,102.274593

2 comments:

Ruyi said...

The 'Roast Duck @ Jia Jia Coffe Shop,bkt beruang is moving into streets. Thr new location at NO-652-J,Jln Delima 5,Tmn Bukit Melaka, Bukit Beruang, 75450 Melaka.

Is opening! October 28th ,2009 Thanks

hApPy HaPpY said...

Hi Seine 14 - thanks for visiting and the update of this Roast Duck...