Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ah Chan’s Home Cooked Char Siu

It was a date for us to sample Guat Teng aka Ah Chan’s Char Siu @ SS2, Petaling Jaya and it was a wonderful dinner indeed.

This Char Siu was as delicious as the many commercial Char Siu found in Klang Valley.

A turbo broiler was used for this delicious Char Siu and the result was fantastic.
Another piece of Char Siu is ready for the table.


A happy meal for everyone at SS2 and if you want to order this home cooked Char Siu please contact me as I am the appointed agent for this marvelous creation…..of course I have to make some $$$ out of this…..
somewhere in SS2
Petaling Jaya
Selangor
GPS : N..still acquiring satellite position

2 comments:

Robo said...

Wow! Looks delicious and yummy! I will contact you next time I'm in KL. :)

hApPy HaPpY said...

Robo, no problem at all...