Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fei Por Curry Mee @ Taman Connaught, Kualau Lumpur

I came to this coffee shop by accident, in fact my son had a car accident and I have to resolve certain papers for the necessary insurance claim at a motor workshop nearby. This is the damage of the car….
As a person who loves curry mee and after noticing the big curry mee sign at the shop I decided to try Fei Por's Curry Mee without much of a hesitation. And it was a right decision.

The curry is quite thick (I guess it has a lot of coconut milk in it) though it was slightly salty for my taste bud but it was lovely. The curry chicken meat was tender and yummy. It also comes with poached long beans, foo chok and wonderful cockles “see ham” which is a must for me.

If you like more chilli power that add this sauce for the excitement…

Restoran Fei Por Curry Mee
Jalan Saujana (near BP Petrol Kiosk)
Taman Connaught
Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.08236,101.736059

1 comment:

蒜泥白肉Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.