Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ipoh Hor Fun @ Chong Thoong Kee, TTDI, Kuala Lumpur

If you fancy for a bowl of tasty Ipoh Hor Fun and you are not in Ipoh but in Kuala Lumpur then I would recommend you this shop @ Taman Tun Dr. Ismail. The Ipoh Hor Fun is as good as those in Ipoh if not very close to it.
Once in a blue moon, I would rotate my choices of food and come to Chong Thoong Kee for Ipoh Hor Fun.

Ipoh Hor Fun with shredded chicken and prawn. It’s indeed very tasty with no complaint of high level dosage of MSG. This one dish is good enough for me to visit this place again.

Prawn wanton not that good.

Poached chicken was just average, I do not like it with oyster sauce.

Bean sprout ok ok only nothing beats the original Ipoh mali….
Chong Thoong Kee Restaurant

18 Jalan Wan Kadir 2
Taman Tun Dr Ismail
GPS : 3.139257,101.629141

3 comments:

蒜泥白肉Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tony said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tony said...

Problem is pricing. If order chicken with rice 7.50 if order Chicken with plain kueh teow they charge me 11.00. The kueh teow so little and without meat just plain n change me 3.00. Cam I not have chicken with kueh teow but separate the chicken? But food is nice. Pricing by order not balance