Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ting's Cafe @ SS2 Petaling Jaya 4 a Hainanese Treat

I knew this place via foodpoi.com which prompted me to bring my family to this new ground.
The décor & theme at Ting’s café is simple and pleasant.


Hainanese Mix Grill for my growing son who can really eat and always going for volume than taste. He seems to enjoy this dish. And a taste of Vietnamese Coffee.


Curry pork rib was good with fried buns but I would prefer steamed buns or maybe just plain bread for the curry... dip & eat…


Hainanese Pork Chop was good especially the gravy. Sambal fried rice was also tasty.


The quality of the Hainanese Mee was below my expectation, the ingredients were not impressive at all and the taste was average only. Sambal for the mee.

Ting's Cafe
25, Jalan SS2/30
Petaling Jaya
Tel:03-7874-1749
GPS: 3.113662,101.621118

2 comments:

J2Kfm said...

vietnamese coffee in a Hainanese cafe? cant be right.

hApPy HaPpY said...

I totally agree.