Sunday, June 27, 2010

Zuyi's School Report Card

This is the day where my son is reluctant to bring his parent to collect his Report Card from his teacher Miss. Loo Yoke Moy. Out of 148 Std 5 pupils he stands at 121 placing. He is just lazy he can excel and we were advised by the teacher to push him for his betterment.
My son’s School at Jalan Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, very near to the world famous tall building in the world “Petronas Twin Towers”.

At the basketball court of S.J.K. (C) Lai Meng School.

“This is my Report Card and it will record my progress at school for another year in this Chinese School”.

A teacher was giving a talk on guiding children at home & computer usage at home in this modern world.

His Grandmother went to school together him to collect his Report Card. What a moral support from the grandma.

Zuyi’s favourite corner at his school.

This is the indicative cost of survival at the canteen.

A quotation I saw at the school hall and I hope my son noticed that too for his own good.

He will walk the corridors of life like he walks them everyday in school.

Zuyi’s cheeky vision into the future. Hope he will have a good journey of his life.

2 comments:

nadz said...

Dear Tai Lim,

His school is in the heart of KL..!
must be a wonderful school..rite

Tailim said...

Hi Nadz - His school will be relocated in the near future to Bukit Jalil. If I am not wrong the school has 10% non Chinese student and mostly Malay. So nice to see them speaking fluent Mandarin which I can't.