Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Kafe Fountain Famous Koay Teow Th'ng - Carnarvon Street, Penang

Whenever I come back to Penang I always love to eat the local street food though I have just completed a wedding dinner at Bayan Baru I took my mother, sister, brother, in-law’s & nieces for Koay Teow Th’ng maybe it was for supper.

The Koay Teow Th’ng was not as good as the last time I went with my wife. The place is now infested foreign workers, what happen to the locals. All have become bosses already yeah.

Despite it tasted slightly different but it was still good to come back for this famous Carnarvon Street Koay Teow Th’ng.

Kafe Fountain
Carnarvon Street
Penang
GPS : 5.414075,100.33295

6 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

the boss started with a stall at the road side... that time was really good.

Tailim said...

new kid on the blog - I think so, any good recommendation for a good KTT.

J2Kfm said...

yeahloh, can't go wrong with Penang street food. I can do food runs day ang night, for days ...

Tailim said...

J2Kfm - it would be great if the wedding dinner to be served with Penang street food instead of the normal restaurant food especially for those coming from out of penang.

tham chiak said...

just visited recently, although different taste like last time, still oklah.This time the boss more humble and more polite liao not like last time.Not so sure same guy or not.The business is very good and it started at 2pm -1230am.

Unknown said...

The boss started the business,i mean the granny,already passed away last year.now the youngest son taking the business.indeed the new boss is a humble person and he is my brother in law.thank you for support whoever like the food there.thank you:)