Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Fish Ball Noodle @ Sri Damansara Kuala Lumpur

More than a year ago I posted this eating place, here I am again at this place with my colleague to sample more taste. And it has to be more than a year to come back, well KL has too many eating places to go and sometime you just do not know where to go. It was already near 2 o’clock in the afternoon and people should be back to work but the place is still packed with patrons. Well done Ah Niu for your survival in this neighbourhood and keep it up the good business.

I like to have a dry version of yellow noodle with dark soy sauce and a little bit of fine deep fried lard in it. And complete with a bowl of lovely & fresh fish balls plus fish maw for my meal.

Deep fried dumplings eaten with finely cut ginger & vinegar sauce.

Saito fish cake does not look so attractive at the outside but palatable when you sink it into your mouth. I normally see rectangular shape fish cake but this one is round.

The big menu on the wall unfortunately it is in Chinese if you do not read Chinese then just looks at the pictures with prices for your order.

Restoran Ah Niu
Jalan Tembaga SD 5/2A
Sri Damansara
Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.202594,101.617688

2 comments:

Somewhere in Singapore said...

I saw my favourite dumplings, hehe...

Merry Christmas in advance!!!

Julian Si said...

Saito fish cake sounds damn good :-)

Cheers!