Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What to bring for a Pot Luck Dinner?

I was assigned to buy food for a Pot Luck dinner at my in-laws’ house in Petaling Jaya. And I decided to bring the famous flavour of fish head curry from Sri Rampai, Setapak to PJ. And I am sure that this pot will excite the taste buds of  PJ.

The ever popular fish head curry with sotong & prawns added in the gorgeous curry pot.

Just give a call to this number & and bring it to the party. No hassle no waiting neat & for a mere RM22 per bird.

I requested the bird to be cut for the ease of eating. And the owner showed me how she bakes the chickens.

Fried beehoon with la la clam is another popular dish among the diners.

These were the variety of dishes from all corners of food outlets in Klang Valley.

  
There were too much meat on the table so little green but the youngsters love it.

This Bak Kut Teh was home cooked by the host and it was as delicious as those sold commercially.
a happy pot luck dinner.

No comments: