Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Penang Curry Mee - Lorong Seratus Tahun @ Jalan SS2/66 Petaling Jaya.

This Chinese New Year I did not go back to Penang and I miss the food there. The moment I came back from Singapore I have been thinking of Penang curry noodle. It was the 4th day of Chinese New Year and was wondering whether this shop is open or not.

Thank goodness it was opened and I ordered right away a bowl of Penang Curry Mee.

I had a satisfying taste of the noodle at Lorong Seratus Tahun not in Penang but in Petaling Jaya. It was indeed fulfilling.

Jo tried the Assam Laksa and she enjoyed and gave a thumb up for her Laksa.

My dessert of the day was an awesome Cendol with red bean.


 Lorong Seratus Tahun Curry Mee
56 Jalan SS2/66,
47300 Petaling Jaya

GPS : 3.119983,101.620874

1 comment:

Faizul said...

Brother,

The Mee looks good. Miss all those Penang food lah.