Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Saito Fish Balls Noodle @ Taman Cheras, Kuala Lumpur

It is just a few doors away from my client’s office at Jalan Kaskas 2 and I have been eyeing a few eating shops around this area since I started to frequent to this part of the world. Restoran Hup Hup sells only fish ball noodle and so here I am trying its fish ball noodle.
As far as fish ball noodle is concerned, it’s all about the quality of the fish balls. The balls were not as bouncy as they should be. The fish cakes tasted better with stronger & distinguishable fish cake taste.
The yellow noodle is served with chopped preserved vegetable, bean sprouts, 3 fish balls & 3 slices of fish cakes. A plain noodle soup that is simply healthy and delicious.

When I was a young boy living in the northern state of Peninsula Malaysia we used to call “cabai burung” later I learned to call them “chili padi” which is also known as bird’s eye chili. Whatever it is this chili is really packed with a lot of heat. And I like it when the heat is on especially when I desire to enhance the food with extra oomph.

Restoran Hup Hup
32 Jalan Kaskas 2
Taman Cheras
Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.100307,101.741332

No comments: