Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Best Mee Goreng in Sg Petani @ Mee Thajudeen

I was informed of this famous Sungai Petani Mee Goreng that operates in a bungalow at Jalan Hospital. Restoran Taulat Mee Thajudeen’s Pasembur and Mee Rebus are also as popular.

As I walked into the restaurant this elderly man was waiting for an order and immediately he fried my Mee Goreng.

I like the aroma of this Mee Goreng though the fried noodle is slightly damp. As I dug into this plate I tasted squids, potato, Tofu, bean sprouts and fritters. The taste was awesome.

The portion was generously big and it's only for RM3.00.

RESTORAN TAULAT
MEE THAJUDEEN
No.214-B, Jalan Hospital,
08000 Sungai Petani, Kedah.
Tel : 04-4259214
GPS : N5.64525 E100.49164

4 comments:

AugustDiners said...

wow! BEST is often a big claim! im still on the search for the yummiest mee goreng, looks like we have a winner here :)

Tailim said...

AugustDiners - S P is too far .... I am also looking for a good one in Klang valley

Emma Farouk said...

I often drive all the way from Penang to eat here. Superb mee goreng. And I always tapau back to Penang to eat more. It reminds me of Kedai Mee Abu in ALor Setar. Aaaaahh...i miss that so much.

Tailim said...

Emma Farouk - I like your blog keep it up.