Tuesday, May 03, 2011

A&W Coney Dog My Favourite Hot Dog

When I first came to Kuala Lumpur in 1976 to study I was exposed to many new things and one of them is fast food chain. The first A&W outlet I visited was at Chow Kit Road and I fell in love with Coney Dog.

I still love Coney Dog. Many occasions during school days I would wait for Tuesday to eat my Coney Dog as this hot dog was sold half price on every Tuesday. The offer still remains.

Today A&W has come out with an extra-long Coney Dog which prolongs your biting of this lovely taste of hot dog. I love the onion and the curry flavoured gravy the more the merrier. This is such a wonderful and delicious indulgence. Of course A&W root beer is also as awesome and always finds it insufficient in every attempt. This outlet is in Jusco Setiawangsa AU2.

No comments: