Thursday, May 05, 2011

Jawa Mee @ Hoi Kee Coffee Shop, Segambut (Re-visit)

Further to my recent posting of Kedai Kopi Dan Makanan Hoi Kee I have revisited the shop a few times for further sampling.

The Nasi Lemak stall was closed for a few days and re-opened on my last trip. I heard that this Nasi lemak seller owns this coffee shop hence he can afford not to open if he feels like it.
I like the Mee Jawa most it was delicious and the ingredients were generous and freshly done like the fritters, potato, tofu and cuttle fish.

The gravy is thick and awesome.

She also sells Prawn Mee & Curry Mee. I tried the Prawns Mee okay okay lah nothing like her Mee Jawa.

Lastly I tried the Pan Mee it was also lovely and the soup was tasty (probably msg on a slightly high side). The green sambal was fantastic & powerful. I don’t mind eating it again if I have ran out of choice.

Truly a good choice place for breakfast.


Kedai Kopi & Makanan Hoi Kee
No. 2 Jalan Segambut Tengah
Segambut
51200 Kuala Lumpur

GPS : 3.185403,101.676325

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

2 comments:

foodbin said...

mee jawa looks good-will give them a try.

Tailim said...

foodbin - you should & no regret I reassure you.