Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 7 - Last Day of Road Trip & Back to Edinburgh

My dream place for retirement.
A early morning walk around the calm and beautiful town of Fort Augustus. I just wish I can stay longer or retire here. I love the Caledonian Canal it is so beautiful.
Breakfast at The Cottage prepared by the wonderful English lady cum owner.

Bye bye The Cottage & bye  bye Fort Augustus. When will I see you again?
Our beloved Guide of the entire journey, a good planner and I am sure he will be a good doctor.
Some of the nice places we stopped by for rest and good sightseeing.

Fort Williams
Stirling Castle
Back to Edinburgh
For a nice dinner at Lee On Restaurant.
Lobster Noodle the highlight of the night.
So delicious and awesome.
Braised goose webs
hApPy HaPpY Birthday Chu Luei.
And a bottle of Champagne for celebration.

No comments: