Friday, November 18, 2011

A Visit to Chef Choi @ Jalan Ampang for Lunch

I have to meet someone at Jalan Ampang urgently and I found a suitable place with ample car park and that was Chef Choi Restaurant.
Looks like a quiet lunch hour here but ideal for my meeting. And service was good and very attentive indeed.
Fried prawns & mango were delicious that my taste buds were so pleased with it.
The Siew Mai is just normal nothing really special about it.
Double boiled Ginseng Soup with Chicken was below my expectation maybe it was not completely ready for lunch probably would taste better during dinner.

Chef Choi’s Special Fried Noodles.
Maybe I should come back for dinner to savour more of Chef Choi's food.

Restoran Chef Choi
159 Jalan Ampang
50450 KL
Tel: 03-2163 5866
GPS : 3.159735,101.715419

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: