Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Restoran Lim's Kitchen @ Bandar Menjalara, Kuala Lumpur

I wanted to eat Bak Kut Teh at this yellow sign board shop but it was closed (don't go on Fridays). So I ended up eating at the shop next door @ Lim's Kitchen.
It was either after peak hour or it was rather competitive to run a eating shop at Bandar Menjalara. Quiet isn't it?
I ordered a bowl of fish paste noodle with came with slices of fish cake and added-on 5 lovely fish balls.
Though I did not indulge myself in any sinful meal supposedly to be at next door but I was happy that I ate at Restoran Lim's Kitchen. My lunch was awesome. It was healthy with good bouncing moment with the succulent fish paste noodle & fish balls. I do not mind to come back again.
Lim's Kitchen
33, Jalan 3/62A
Bandar Menjalara
h/p no: 012-386-5033
gps : 3.195166,101.629671

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: