Friday, January 27, 2012

My CNY Eve 2012

It's time to balik kampong and I have been doing this since 1977. I dread to do it every time.
We went back on the eve of Chinese New Year and the traffic was fine. We could afford to detour to Ipoh for Dim Sum @ Foh San. 
As expected the restaurant was crowded and need to scramble for a table before you can eat.
Self service and lots to to eat.
Some of the food we ate.
This year my father-in-law followed us back to Penang.
My niece, Lilian arranged a buffet reunion dinner at Eastin Hotel @ Queensbay, Penang.
A time where I meet up with all my brothers & sister and their children and all have grown up.

Bee Leng, Ho Lin, Yong Lim & de big brother....
May this Year of the Dragon be a wonderful year for us. And Happy New Year to all my readers.
Gong Xi Fa Cai.

No comments: