Saturday, January 21, 2012

Restoran Ayam Kampung @ Kota Damansara

I have been passing by this shop almost everyday and of late I was paying a lot of attention to this spot. This is my second time visiting it and I like the food here. It's always crowded during peak hours and their fried ayam kampung is most popular. It's also a popular place to "bungkus" (takeaway) their delicious food. So go try it out I am sure you will like too.
RM10.00 for this combo and it's my lunch comprising of half portion of plain rice, a fried drum stick, bean sprouts, ulam (salad) with salad belacan, and a succulent and delicious squid. 

Restoran Ayam Kampung

49 Jalan Cecawi, 
6/33 Kota Damansara
47810 Petaling Jaya
Selangor.

Encik Radziff Mohd Sani HP no. 016-2945991
GPS : 3.162166,101.581895



Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: