Monday, January 02, 2012

Tanjung Bunga SS2 - Nyonya Cuisine

Some were skeptical of the food here for unknown reasons but I have always like this place and found it a good place to dine.

It was as usual crowded on a weekend evening and we were fortunate to have a big table to have us all seated together.

Sambal Petai with prawns and squids was averagely good.
Chicken Kapitan was a favourite for my sons, they must have missed Ama's curry chicken.

Paku Veggie salad in tangy sauce with dried small shrimps and chopped onions was interesting and yummy.
Joo Hoo Char was close to my mum's and I enjoyed it but nothing like home cooked .
Deep fried chicken could escape the sight of Zu Yi and had a good share of this dish. Watch out my son...
Vinegear Pork trotter were not my sons's taste, they are used to soy sauce trotter as prepared by their grandmother. But I am sure they will aquire this liking when the time comes.
Assam Curry Fish Head was delicious.
Well, this must to be one of  their signature dishes, we love Nyonya curry cuisines..
Restaurant Tanjung Bunga
117 Jalan SS2/6,
Petaling Jaya.
Tel :03 7877 4531

GPS : 3.115969,101.616652


Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

1 comment:

換妻社團俱樂部 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.