Saturday, June 16, 2012

Lim Kee Pan Mee 林记板面(自制) @ Taynton View

Restoran Lim Kee is housed along this single row of many eatery shops along Jalan Dato Haji Harun and another great location for food lovers.
My choice of Pan Mee without anchovies. It would taste better with it and that is no doubt about it but again I got to control my level of uric acid.
My side order of two pieces of Sui Kow dumplings to replace the missing anchovies (ikan billis).
The Sui Kow was chunky and succulent. It was yummy with authentic taste of good stuffed ingredients.
Sambal Belacan to add extra flavour of hot, spicy and tangy taste to the noodle. I poured the whole sauce into my bowl and it was gorgeous.
Restoran Lim Kee Pan Mee

林记板面(自制)


53, Jalan Dato Haji Harun
Taynton View, Cheras
56000 Kuala Lumpur
019-2805651
GPS : 3.087851,101.736982

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

1 comment:

Kash said...

Wow, this brings back memories!!! I used to study at FIT in Taynton View and lived there almost 4 years. But that time didn't have many eateries like now. But the Tmn Connought chicken rice was the best!!