Thursday, September 06, 2012

RSC vs The New Club Taiping - Northern Tour 2012

We left Kiara at 5.30am with a plan to reach Taiping Golf Resort by 9.00am.
Slightly delayed we reached at 9.15am
A quick group photo session for a record.
My partner Johnny Soon was all geared up for the challenge.
A shot of my drive, sometimes I have this reverse divot problem....
A beautiful resort for golf in Taiping overlooking hills and the weather was excellent.
Our host was kind to serve us beer while we were still competing...
Our fellow team mates Ganesan & Colonel Karu playing near us.
Johnny keeping an eye on our opponent's ball.
And he is none other than Lim Sweet Chin.
Oh shit! I broke my pitching and two more games to go.
Lim Sweet Chin recovering a shot from the hazard, he did it well.
My score of the day.
Colonel Manjit checking the score board. He wants to play next year.
Overall score of RSC.
Gosh... I was the Champion among RSC players with a score of 38 stableford points playing a handicap of 22.
The lunch was excellent especially the curry fish and special limited Char Koay Teow was superb. I didn't know Taiping has such a good Char Koay Teow.
Members of RSC always enjoy their drinks.
Special thanks to Dato Dr Joginder Singh, the man behind all the Northern tours of RSC.
We lost to a stronger team, The new Club Taiping and the hospitality was magnificent. We shall meet again.
After a good game of golf and wonderful lunch at the club house of The New Club Taiping all was ready to move on to the next destination.
My the other opponent in my flight was Mr. Ong Hong Kong, 82 years old with poor eye sight & hearing problem and yet he played well. I must respect & salute Mr. Ong. Long live Mr. Ong.

1 comment:

Kash said...

Congratulations on being the best RSC player, you must be proud of yourself! Selamat Pagi!