Saturday, December 01, 2012

Pork Noodle at Jalan Genting Klang, Setapak

If you are looking for a good and decent meal of pork noodle in the neighbourhood of Genting Klang, Setapak then I would recommend you to try this coffee shop by the name of Restoran Loong Fatt.
I have known his shop since 1977 when I was doing my Pre-U study in Tunku Abdul Rahman College and in fact I was staying just next door to this coffee office, up at a stationery shop which is still operating today.
The stock is tasty, there is no after effect of MSG eating the pork noodle. It might not look as attractive for a pork noodle but it really tastes awesome. Well, just try this aunty's preparation and let the world know about it. Happy hunting.
Restoran Loong Fatt
Jalan Genting Klang
Taman Genting
Setapak
Kuala Lumpur
GPS : 3.19538,101.712696

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: