Friday, January 25, 2013

Bak Kut Teh @ Restoran Yi Xin Ge 一心閣肉骨茶, Kelana Jaya

My favourite Bak Kut Teh joint with clearer soup and super tasty soup. Though I have blogged this place before here but I think it's worth to do it again.
Pork ribs that were tender and the taste was magnificient. As I typed this I salivated.....hehehe.
Another great portion of a pig called "Ka Wan" sinful but heavenly delicious.
Meaty and chunky "Siu Kut" for those who fear fats.
Another wonderful breakfast with my wife & father in-law @ Yi Xin Ge
Side orders of Yau Cha Koay, preserved veggie and poached Chinese cabbage were excellent supplement to this meaty meal. Of course I must have my garlic.

Restoran Yi Xin Ge Bak Kut Teh

23, Jalam SS4D/2
People's Park
47301 Petaling Jaya

Selangor
GPS : 3.113,101.599529
Business Hours: 6:30 am - 9:00 pm

Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: