Tuesday, July 02, 2013

A Detour to Restoran Rasa Sayang Chicken Rice 沙洋鸡饭, Ipoh

It was a Monday lunch time and was on my way back to Kuala Lumpur. The shop at Restoran Nasi Ayam Pak Kong was fully packed and I had to choose next door Rasa Sayang Chicken Rice. It's pork free!
Just a simple lunch with a plate of Hainanese Chicken rice with poached chicken drum stick and a roasted "spare part special". I like the tasty soup too. The ginger & chilli sauce were superb.
The "spare part special" is actually internal organs of the chicken meticulously wrapped  with the fowl's intestine. I have not eaten such sinful delicacy for a long time and it was surely a wonderful indulgence
Rasa Sayang is a clean and spacious eating house and mostly the patrons were locals. I like the food, the place and don't mind coming back again.
Restoran Rasa Sayang Chicken Rice 沙洋鸡饭
29-31, Jalan Theatre
Ipoh
Tel 05-241-1171

GPS :4.594921,101.082892 

No comments: