Monday, December 02, 2013

Joe Bak Kut Teh Segambut

This place has been marked by me a long time ago but I have never had the chance to visit it until lately. My colleagues finally brought me to the place, I have actually forgotten about it and thanks to my fellow colleagues. 
I love this big tilapia fish head...so fresh & sweet done in a simple steam preparation that was interestingly spicy hot (a bit) which was enough to tickle your taste buds. Awesome!!!
A pot of of dry pork trotter Bah Kut Teh I like the rubbery bites of the ligament & skin....mmmmm yummy.
Fried pig fallopian tubes "Sang Cheong" with spicy hot sauce.

A simple stir fried bean sprout crunchy & delicious.
Another green veggies - stir fried lettuce.
A lunch for 5 after a meeting in the vicinity of Ipoh Road.
 The restaurant is located next to this temple. Go check it out for food in Segambut or Ipoh Road.

Joe Bak Kut Teh
No 1, Jalan Segambut Tepi ,

Segambut 51200, K.L.


0122545194 Joe Wong


GPS : 3.184378,101.678208



Lihat Peta yang Lebih Besar

No comments: