Sunday, October 11, 2015

VM Boat Noodle at SS2 Petaling Jaya

Both my younger sons have tried it and came back home telling me how good it was. So the daddy brought them there again to check it out this time including the mummy.
It reminds me of the Hatyai boat noodle I had during a cycling trip back in 2014 and that the most delicious boat noodle I ever had.
The going was slow in the beginning but it started to pick up as the eating rolls on.
A dry version of VM boat noodle.
Rich soup with pork glass noodle that was rich and creamy.
Clear soup glass noodle.
I actually was here for this pork koay teow, literally I dried up the entire bowl. It was awesomely delicious and for RM6.50 it's a good deal indeed.
Poached Dory fish fillet with salad, I find the taste was rather flat.
Seafood noodle for RM8.90 with prawns, squids, fillet and clear soup.
Thai coconut milk dessert with strips of nangka (jack fruit).
The pricing.
VM Boat Noodle
68, Jalan SS 2/67, SS 2, 
47300 Petaling Jaya, 
Selangor, Malaysia
+60 12-321 0988
GPS : 3.120337, 101.621361

No comments: